News Release

Oklahoma Farm Bureau provides resources for giving and those receiving wildfire relief

March 9, 2017  • News Center

If you would like to donate relief effort funds, please make checks payable to Oklahoma Farming and Ranching Foundation and put "Fire Relief" in the memo line and send to 2501 N. Stiles, Oklahoma City, OK 73105.

If farmers and ranchers need hay, please reach out to the Harper County Extension Office at 580-735-2252.

Emergency donations and information is available below. The immediate needs are hay and trucking services to transport hay. Below are the drop-off points if you would like to donate hay. 


Hay drop-off locations